Indestructible forts, crackling campfires, golden s’mores. We can all conjure a memory of camping that transports us to those simpler, wilder times.
To celebrate the start of summer, we’re launching our first ever Fireside Kids Camping Story Contest. If you’ve got littles that love to camp, tell them to enter and spill their (canned) beans.
Three lucky winners will receive a Overnighter Package for 4 people and glamorous Fireside swag!
HOW TO ENTER:
Write a story, create a piece of art, or record an audio submission that answers one of the following three questions. For artwork, take a photo or scan and attach to your email. For audio submissions, please keep your story to a minute or less.
1. Why is camping fun?
2. What is your favorite camp food and why?
3. What is your favorite camping memory?
Email your name and entry to email@example.com by June 23rd to enter the contest! Write “CAMPING STORY CONTEST” in the subject line for extra sprinkles.
Three randomly chosen winners will each receive a Fireside Overnighter package for 4 people, plus a mystery bag of Fireside swag. We might even throw in some extra s’mores…
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be 8-14 years old to participate, but entries can obviously be submitted with your parents’ help. Contestants have to be U.S. residents.
- ENTRY: You don’t need to purchase anything to enter this contest! Only one entry per contestant. Deadline for entries is June 23, 2016, 11:59PM PDT (or you’ll turn into a giant marshmallow)!
- WINNER SELECTION: Three winners will be randomly drawn on June 24th and contacted via the email provided us.
- PRIZES: Winners will each receive a credit for an Overnighter Package for 4 people plus a mystery bag of Fireside swag. Approximate value of each prize is $75. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- PUBLICATION: You own the rights to your entry! With the permission of the entrant’s parents or legal guardians, we will share the winning entries on our blog and social media. (You might be internet famous…)
Happy trails and good luck!